The NSW government has a fight on its hands to get a 12-month public sector pay freeze through parliament, with upper house crossbench MPs vowing to block the $3 billion saving measure.
Australia's indigenous people have thankfully so far avoided an outbreak of the deadly coronavirus but an expert committee including medical and indigenous health groups is working to keep it out of remote communities.
The clean-up mission continues along NSW's coastline with less than half of the 40 shipping containers which fell off the APL England on the weekend accounted for.
Powderhounds will soon be able to enjoy the NSW snowfields with the state's alpine region to open on June 22 after the coronavirus pandemic delayed the 2020 ski season.
South Australia has called a halt to granting international travel exemptions on compassionate grounds over the bungled case of a woman from Britain who tested positive to COVID-19.
US President Donald Trump will sign an executive order on social media companies on Thursday, White House officials say after Trump threatened to shut down websites he accused of stifling conservative voices.
Jacinda Ardern has given her strongest indication yet of when regular trans-Tasman travel may resume, listing September as a realistic time frame.
Queensland pubs and clubs want more than 100 people in venues from mid-June under a game-changing proposal to get the industry moving again.
LINKS BETWEEN A DEAD QUEENSLAND MAN AND A SICK ROCKHAMPTON NURSE DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19 ARE BEING INVESTIGATED.
A tool used by Australians to consolidate their superannuation accounts has been shut down after fake accounts were set up.
More Articles ...
- Bendigo Bank provides $148m for virus hit
- Warnings on pre-coronavirus poverty crisis
- Latest snapshot of the coronavirus impact
- Australians targeted in Indian phone scam
- Two Sydney schools shut after virus cases
- WHO-led hydroxychloroquine trials halted
- Aussies stashing cash during pandemic
- Judge rules on $51m Barber bushfire appeal
- Virus outbreaks to spark local containment
- Bombers, Pies might play AFL in Tasmania